Process Design, Reengineering & Optimization
Hospitals, clinics, healthcare systems, and health insurers: Alacer has worked with them all to streamline operations, exit sanction situations, generate millions in savings, and create new revenue streams.
Specialized Experience in Process Optimization for Hospitals, Clinics, and Practices
- Lean operations over-haul and design for multi-campus medical systems across the U.S.
- Creators of TRIZ based, three-stage patient flow redesign technique used in Illinois and Washington state hospitals to radically reduce discharge delays, bed turn-over delays, and increase revenues by 3% per bed annually.
- Emergency department door-to-doc advisors for the public system in one of the largest U.S. cities.
- Ambulatory clinic system design and integration for multiple systems throughout the nation for both non-profit and for-profit settings, including with imbedded clinics in major retail chains.
- Service as advisors and initiative leads for supply chain design and integration of physician practices and pharmacy partners.
Alacer personnel are not junior associates or freshly minted-graduates. Each team member is both academically and professionally accomplished with decades of healthcare experience and its ancillary industries.