Damion joined The Alacer Group in 2011 as a Senior Consulting Business and Technology Analyst. In this role, Damion delivers comprehensive coverage of the Financial Crimes Industry. He is responsible for helping financial institutions achieve organizational goals related to financial compliance programs and projects. He specializes in helping organizations solve problems through the application of industry best practices, with a focus on advanced technology solutions and process management.
With more than 12 years experience in the Financial Services Industry, Damion has facilitated numerous financial crimes technology implementations, including Oracle/Mantas, FIS/Prime & FIS/GIFTS EDD, NICE/Actimize & Fortent, Bridgeway, FircoSoft, and several custom developed solutions. He has worked with many financial organizations including small commercial banks, large multi-national banks, boutique money management firms, large retail investment firms, and large asset management firms.
- Prior Designation General Securities Registered Representative (Series 7)
- Prior Designation Uniform Securities Agent State Law (Series 63)
- Certificate, Mainframe Programming
Languages – SQL, COBOL/CICS/DB2, Java, VBscripts, HTML, Shell Scripts, PERL, PHP
- Databases – Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, DB2, SQL Server, MySql, LDAP,Active Directory
- PRIME (AML), Bridger XG (OFAC) FircoSoft (OFAC) dn:Director(OFAC), eCounsel (Matters Tracking)
- MANTAS (AML/BC/TC), Docustep FormSpeed (KYC), eGIFTS EDD, Actimize (AML, CDD, WLF)